Thursday, April 2, 2009

double whammy and the return of starelady

Happy Birthday Ms. G!

so today i took the bus to school. i walked up to the Longway and took that not to the terminal, but to another place where buses gather. from there i took a random bus ive never taken before. it was odd going so early. and the opposite direction

then on the way home, i took the Secretbus. it was so funny cause the bus leaves campus only stopping at 2 out of 4 bus stops. and one stop can see it leave.there was a huge crowd of people waiting at the bus stop after the bus leaves and i could see them pointing at the bus at it left.
then i look the Longway.. there was only 4 people on the whole bus. me, a spanish girl, an african american woman and

BUM BUM BUM

STARELADY!!!!!!

she didnt sit next to me this time. she sat across the aisle. and guess what she did
she stared at me

now let me just say that i see absolutely no reason why she should stare at me. i dont dress like a slut, im not ugly (as far as i can tell) and i dont do anything weird. i have no idea why this woman is infatuated with me
so.. i smiled and waved at her. she stopped staring. horrayy!! lol.

and this will be my last post for awhile.. my spring break starts today.
yay..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are ugly