Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Back!!

Hey! long time no see!!!

as i finally started school again, i now take the bus twice everyday except thursdays. so therefore there will be an abundant amount of stupidity to write about!! ths morning i took the LongWay (please excuse me if i forget some names lol its been awhile) and the only thing that happend was the woman i sat next too gave me a really dirty look. so anyway thats about it. nothing happened on the way home but i would like to take a second to talk about my HORRIBLE day.

so its the first day of school. should be fun right? meeting new people, getting classes etc. NOT. it poured. all day. untill i went home (of course right) i straightened my hair and it got totally ruined, my brand new notebook it soaking wet, my clothes are soaking wet and a huge gust of wind slammed a door shut on my finger and now its purple! the guy coming out of the door as i was going in had to help me push the door open so i can unstick my finger. ugh.... hopefully tomorrow will be better!

See you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously who do you think reads this?

Mamasoo said...

Hahaha! I love anonymous posters. Too chicken shit to sign their own names!

Welcome back!