Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello again!

So, it has been a long time. But, I am back! I am not in school at the moment, but I do have a job now that requires public transportation everyday. I take 2 busses to my job and thus, they need names. I shall call the one I take from my house to the Terminal (which will now be known as Hell) Toddler, since it is unpredictable and most of the drivers are very moody. The one that drops me off at the front door at my job, shall be called Belated. This bus is NEVER on time. Except Sundays. (Fun Fact, this is the bus that used to be called Shortcut in my old posts). I have also decided that maybe, if I am feeling up to it, I will post storieds about my job as well. I cannot say the name of my business, but all you need to know is that I deal with people directly, and it is in the Fast Food Pizza business. And I don't make enough. haha. No stories today, but I will be writing posts in the notepad of my phone so I don't forget. Tune in for more!!

No comments: